- Develop a close personal relationship with business partners.
- Because of dialect variation always use a professional translator to avoid embarrassing situations.
- Shake hands with everyone in a room when arriving and departing.
- Be on time for all appointments.
- Donít refer to yourself as American, which in Argentina means anyone from both North and South continents.
- Refer to yourself as from the United States instead.
- Donít forget that the seasons are reversed in the southern hemisphere.
- Donít rush a business deal, it is important to build a relationship first.