- Use titles (e.g., Mr., Dr.) before the name.
- Expect to get better acquainted with a potential business partner aside from business meetings
- Carry your passports at all times--visitors are required to
- Be prepared for long negotiations when dealing with the government or official bodies
- Make an effort to speak in Spanish, it's appreciated
- Expect meetings to begin promptly
- Donít drink milk or tap water
- Eat in cheaper establishments.
- Donít forget to bring a small gift (e.g.,. flowers) when invited to a home.