- It is expected that you will invite your morning appointment to an afternoon lunch.
- Spouses are invited to dinner.
- Use the “continental” style in dinning.
- State your full name when shaking hands.
- Maintain eye contact to maintain assertiveness.
- Use a casual "Hi" during a first meeting. Instead use the more respectful "Good Morning or Evening."
- Give a gift during business hours.
- Don’t arrive to a Jamaican’s home with out a small gift.
- Female businesspersons shouldn’t arrive alone. It could be misconstrued as sexually suggestive.